My ultimate top 10 book list, more or less...there are some series here there are more than 10 really, but who's counting?!
1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and then after that there really is no order...(note that the book cover I show here is the copy that I've had since HS. The cover is almost off, it has mud on it from a camping trip or two and has traveled Europe.)
2. Harry Potter series by JK Rowling (yes, all 7 count as 1, more or less)
3. His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman (The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife & The Amber Spyglass)
4. Feed by MT Anderson
5. Anne of Green Gables by LM Montgomery
6. Pensees (trans: Thoughts) by Blasie Pascal (Ok, so I threw this book across the room in college. Wait,that was something from Socrates...but you get the idea. I hated it. But no other writer has come up more in my adult life (sorry dear JA) when discussing life and beliefs than Pascal. His Wager just keeps popping up!)
7. The Time Traveller's Wife by Audry Niffenegger (Ok, so it was the best cry I've ever had while reading a book. JD had to ask if I was going to be ok when he came into the room. Then I made him read it and he understood...)