Pride and Prejudice--Continuations
- Pemberley Shades by Dorothy Bonavia-Hunt (read sometime in HS): 3 Bonnets
- The Diary of Henry Fitzwilliam Darcy by Marjoirie Fasman (BB read in college): 3 Bonnets
- Mr. Darcy's Daughters by Elizabeth Aston. 0 Bonnets. Ok, I haven't read the books in this series. But Darcy and Elizbeth would never name a daughter Octavia. I'm sorry, but no. I stand on that principal alone and will not read these books.
- Mr. Darcy Takes A Wife by Linda Berdoll (read 1/06): 5 bonnets.
- Darcy and Elizabeth: Nights and Days at Pemberley by Linda Berdoll (read 6/06) 5 Bonnets
- Darcy's Story by Janet Aylmer (read 3/07): 4 Bonnets.
- Mr. Darcy's Diary by Amanda Grange (read 6/07): 3 Bonnets, no lace.
- Fitzwilliam Darcy Trilogy--1. An Assembly Such As This, 2. Duty and Desire and 3. These Three Remain by Pamela Aiden (read 8-9/07): 3 Bonnets
- Letters From Pemberley: The First Year by Jane Dawkins (read 12/07): 3 Bonnets
- Suspense and Sensibility (or First Impressions Revisited): A Mr. & Mrs. Darcy Mystery by Carrie Bebris (read 2/08): 1 bonnet.
- Pride and Prescience (Or, A Truth Universally Acknowledged): A Mr. and Mrs. Darcy Mystery by Carrie Bebris (read 2/08): 3 bonnets.
- More Letters From Pemberley: A Novel of Sisters, Husbands, Heirs 1814-1819 by Jane Dawkins (read 3/08): 3 bonnets.
- The Darcy's & the Bingley's: A Tale of Two Gentlemen's Marriages to Two Most Devoted Sisters by Marsha Altman (read 1/09): 3.5 bonnets.
- Mr. Darcy's Decision by Juliette Shapiro (read 1/09): 1.5 bonnets.
- The Confession of Fitzwilliam Darcy by Mary Street (read 2/09): 4 bonnets.
- The Darcys Give A Ball: A Gentle Joke, Jane Austen Style by Elizabeth Newark (read 2/09): 3 bonnets.
- The Pemberley Chronicles by Rebecca Ann Collins (read 3/09): 1 bonnet.
- Impulse & Initiative: A Pride a Prejudice Variation by Abigail Reynolds (read 3/09): 3 bonnets.
- Mr. & Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy: Two Shall Become One by Sharon Lathan (read 4/09): 2 bonnets.
- From Lambton to Longbourn by Abigail Reynolds (read 1/10): 2 bonnets, with lace.
- Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy: The Last Man in the World by Abigail Reynolds (read 2/10): 3 bonnets.
- The Plight of the Darcy Brothers: A Tale of Siblings & Surprises by Marsha Altman (read 2/10): 3 bonnets.
- Mr. Darcy's Obsession by Abigail Reynolds (read 12/10): 5 Bonnets.
- The Perfect Bride for Mr. Darcy by Mary Lydon Simonsen (read 3/11): 4 Bonnets.
- The Phantom of Pembeley: A Pride and Prejudice Murder Mystery by Regina Jeffers. (read 8/11): 3 Bonnets.
- A Pemberley Medley by Abigail Reynolds, Interdial Press, 2011. 210 pgs. (Read 10/11): 5 Bonnets.
Pride and Prejudice--Modern Settings
- Impressions by Marilyn Sachs (read 4/07) (Young Adult fiction): 3 Bonnets.
- Enthusiasm by Polly Shulman (Young Adult Fiction) (read 3/08): 2 bonnets.
- Pemberley By the Sea: A Modern Love Story, Pride & Prejudice Style by Abigail Reynolds (read 2/09): 4 bonnets.
- Jane Austen in Boca by Paula Marantz Cohen (read 8/09): 4 bonnets.
- Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart by Beth Pattillo (read 5/10): 3 Bonnets. (P&P Modern? or JA as a theme? You decide.)
- Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg. Scholastic, 229 pgs. (Young Adult Fiction) (Read 12/11: 3 Bonnets.
Pride and Prejudice--Mashups Etc.
- Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler (read 6/08): 3 bonnets.
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen & Seth Grahame-Smith (read 7/09): 4 bonnets.
- Jane Bites Back by Micheal Thomas Ford (read 1/11): 5 Bonnets.
- Jane Goes Batty by Micheal Thomas Ford (read 5/11): 5 Bonnets.
- The Family Fortune by Laurie Horowitz (read 6/07): 3 Bonnets.
- Mansfield Park Revisited: A Jane Austen Entertainment by Joan Aiken (read 8/09): 1 Bonnet
- The Matters at Mansfield (Or, the Crawford Affair): A Mr. & Mrs. Darcy Mystery by Carrie Bebris (#4) (read 8/09): 3 Bonnets.
Jane Austen (Fiction)
- The Lost Memoirs of Jane Austen by Syrie James (read 10/08): 3 bonnets.
- Cassandra's Sister: Growing Up Jane Austen by Veronica Bennett (Young Adult Fiction) (read 1/09): 2 bonnets.
- Jane Austen Made Me Do It: Original Stories Inspired by Literature's Most Astute Observer of the Human Heart edited by Laurel Ann Nattress. Ballantine Books, 2011. (Read 12/11): 5 Bonnets.
Jane Austen As A Theme (Modern Settings)
- The Jane Austen Bookclub by Karen Flowler (read 9/04): 1 Bonnet.
- Me and Mr. Darcy by Alexandra Potter (10/07): 0 Bonnets.
- Austenland by Shannon Hale (read 12/07): 2 Bonnets.
- According to Jane by Marilyn Brant (read 5/10): 4 Bonnets. (Modern setting or Mashup? You decide.)
- Jane Austen Ruined My Life by Beth Pattillo (read 3/11): 2 Bonnets.
- A Walk with Jane Austen: A Journey into Adventure, Love and Faith by Lori Olson (read 7/09): 5 bonnets.
- The Season by Sarah MacLean. (read 6/10): 2 Bonnets.
- The Grand Sophy by Georgette Heyer (read 2010).
- Friday's Child by Georgette Heyer (read 8/11).