Saturday, February 7, 2009

To Revamp or not, that is the question (Thing 24)

Since the first installment of 23 Things, I have kept blogging but mostly about dear JA. I've found that if I only focus on the library world, I'll go nuts! It's like working all of the time, and well, frankly I'm not a fan of that. So, I'll keep reading and posting on Jane whenever I can!

The moment I started to read this first Thing of the More Things on a Stick project, I had to laugh. What did I spend several hours doing the week prior? Trying to decide on a new template for my blog, updating my avatar and just plain old playing around with it. I admit, I think I've previewed just about every template Blogger has to offer. And, well, I like the one I picked in the first place. I didn't change it. I spent a lot of time deciding on what layout to use and to get the look I have. I like simple, clean blogs without a log of widgets. I think I'm going to have a problem with Thing 25....

I did update my avatar, though. :) See the new and improved me on the left.

No comments: