Thursday, February 5, 2009

More Things

I'm in trouble. There's another 23 Things to try (so aptly named, "More Things on a Stick") and I just registered to participate. What am I thinking? I have a two and half month old, I'm about to go back to work and I'm trying to get a handle on and find my work brain. When am I going to find the time to blog about another 23 Things? The Things end in mid May, so math tells me I have to complete about two Things a week for this to work. Here's to hoping. If you're curious as to what the Things this time around are, here's the link to the new set. It sounds like it will be some new Web 2.0 tools, along with exploring the intricacies of ones tried previously. Maybe starting this before I go back to work will get my brain back to work mode.

No comments: