Monday, January 21, 2008

Avatar Mayhem (Thing 1, Part 2)

I created my avatar this evening and I whittled away much of 2 hours! There are so many choices to pick from. It's easy to get lost in the world of creating an online self. I was a bit peeved since I'd saved some choices for my avatar to my favorites and they didn't save, so it took a bit longer because of that.

I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't find anything that really matched the Regency time period of JA. I did find one good outfit and hairstyle that I might change to at some point, but until then I'll stay with the READ library lady that I am.

1 comment:

Chandra said...

From on Jane Austen fan to another... Have you read Austenland by Shannon Hale? A woman, obsessed with Mr. Darcy, is given a vacation to a resort which is basically straight out of, well, Austenland. Check out the author's site.