- An article from United Airlines inflight magazine, Hemispheres. Quoting one of the authors of a blog I read. :) Here's a link to said person's blog and her quip on the article, too. Image to the right if from the article, I think it's pretty schnazzy. :)
- Just announced: Dawn of the Dreadfuls. A prequel to Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Here is what publisher Quirk has to say about it: "In this terrifying and hilarious prequel, we witness the genesis of the zombie plague in early-nineteenth century England. We watch Elizabeth Bennet evolve from a naïve young teenager into a savage slayer of the undead. We laugh as she begins her first clumsy training with nunchucks and katana swords and cry when her first blush with romance goes tragically awry. Written by acclaimed novelist (and Edgar Award nominee) Steve Hockensmith, Dawn of the Dreadfuls invites Austen fans to step back into Regency England, Land of the Undead."
- Ever wonder about curling your hair during Jane's day? Here's a link about paper curling.
- I am working on reading 3 JA cookbooks right now (Yes, I am one of those who can sit down and actually read a cookbook. Reading them for the Everything Austen Challenge. More on them later.)
- The Morgan Library's exhibit of Jane Austen letters etc. opened this weekend. Anyone going to NYC? :)