Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Do You Know the Muffin (Wo)Man?

Needless to say, I like to bake.  I think it's somewhat therapeutic. (I also actually think this about doing this dishes, but not quite 100% of the time...) About a week ago Sunday, I decided to make some banana chocolate chip muffins (one of my signature recipes, or so I like to think).  Then I was inspired to make some raisin bran muffins.  Next thing I knew there were 3 dozen plus muffins sitting on my kitchen counter.

It's during this explosion of baked goods that I am reminded of Izzy from Grey's Anatomy.  Specifically, I am thinking of the episode where Izzy bakes.  And bakes and bakes and bakes and bakes.  And friends, what does she bake?  That's right muffins. She finds it therapeutic.  Hmmmm....does that mean I'm going a little crazy? 






No comments: